B-Town Macho Akshay Kumar taking a break from comedy after Housefull 2

Akshay Kumar, has starting acting career with action films like Khiladi, Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi and Mohra, has revealed that he will take a break from comedy to concentrate on action films and serious cinema after the release of movie Housefull 2. The Bollywood star says that he was dying to do action for the past seven years.

Akshay Kumar was in New Delhi on Sunday to shoot for Neeraj Pandey's multi-starrer Special Chabbis. Talking to PTI, Akki said, "There was too much of comedy from my end. Even I got bored of them. For the past seven years, I was craving for a serious and full-fledged action film but I was loaded with comedy."
The Bollywood actor added, "Action is something with which I have started my career and it gave me the platform to become a star. I enjoy doing them and now for sometime I will stick to this particular genre. After Housefull 2, my next two releases - Joker and Once Upon a time in Mumbai 2 are hard core actions. I am happy that the action man is back.”

In the past few years, Akshay Kumar has contributed numerous comedy films to Bollywood. His comedy films list include Welcome, Singh Is Kinng, Housefull and Tees Maar Khan.
Click Like Button for updates inFacebook orJoin Us FREEto Get Blog Updates To Your Mail Inbox

Do you like this? You can subscribe daily updates via RSS feed or Email. Here is RSS Feed. For email subscription simply enter your email address in the box below.

Daily updates will reach your email once a day. Delivered by FeedBurner

Tags:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...