Hollywood Actress Amanda Seyfried loves taxidermy

Amanda Seyfried finds taxidermy an amazing way to look after animals after they are dead.

The 26-year-old is a huge fan of taxidermy and owns a number of creatures including an owl and a miniature pony.

"When taxidermy is done well it's an amazing piece of art. I love animals and they're very easy to look after when they're dead. I recently decided I was going to start building a parliament of owls because I only have one," contactmusic.com quoted Seyfried as saying.
"I bought him in Paris. He was sitting with every kind of animal you can possibly imagine - giraffes, zebras, scorpions - and they were all sitting in this incredible installation and that's when I decided that this was going to be a life-long hobby," she added.(IANS)
Click Like Button for updates inFacebook orJoin Us FREEto Get Blog Updates To Your Mail Inbox

Do you like this? You can subscribe daily updates via RSS feed or Email. Here is RSS Feed. For email subscription simply enter your email address in the box below.

Daily updates will reach your email once a day. Delivered by FeedBurner

Tags:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...