Hot Actress Rakshita Joining Politics an Elephant Support

I have got the strength of an elephant in popular actress Rakshita joining my party says BS Sriramulu an independent MLA who is floating a new party soon.

BSR Party  means ‘Badavara, Shramikara and Raithara (Poor, workers and farmers) party. The ideals of Sriramulu touched me and that is why I have come to join the political party explained Rakshita. Rakshita has also declared to travel all over Karnataka after formally joining the party on Friday.
Rakshita later speaking to media persons said there was offer from national parties five years ago but family issues did not permit me to take decisions. I can spare time for the people service says Rakshita. I have no intentions of contesting the elections. This is my first step. I am participating in the first political rally ‘Uttarakkagi Upavasa’ she informed.

Hat trick director Prem reacting to his wife joining the party said he is not interested in politics as of now. I would take decision in future he pointed. 
Click Like Button for updates inFacebook orJoin Us FREEto Get Blog Updates To Your Mail Inbox

Do you like this? You can subscribe daily updates via RSS feed or Email. Here is RSS Feed. For email subscription simply enter your email address in the box below.

Daily updates will reach your email once a day. Delivered by FeedBurner

Tags:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...