Best Look With Lower Back Tattoos - Latest Fashion Style and tattoos Tips


Here’s several lower back tattoos that are done in the fairy motif. I have seen all different kinds of lower back tattoos over the course of my lifetime. I have seen flowers and dragons, star and tribal designs and have even seen lower back tattoos that have featured fish. But, I don’t think I have ever seen a lower back tattoo that had a fairy as it’s core element.


Actually when you think about it, it’s actually a pretty good idea. You can put the fairy right above the tailbone and you can stretch the wings out to cover the lower back. The more I think about it, the more I become enthralled by the idea. Of thelower back tattoos in the picture I think that I like the top two ones. Why do I like the top two ones? Well, all the designs are pretty similar in nature but the top two ones have a little more style to them.

I like how the fairies in these two designs are leaning on their knees in a very seductive manner. The bottom ones look like they are trying not to get sick or get the cramps!! Also the top two have a little more curl in the lines coming off the wings. But, that’s just my opinion, yours may differ.



Click Like Button for updates inFacebook orJoin Us FREEto Get Blog Updates To Your Mail Inbox

Do you like this? You can subscribe daily updates via RSS feed or Email. Here is RSS Feed. For email subscription simply enter your email address in the box below.

Daily updates will reach your email once a day. Delivered by FeedBurner

Tags:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...