Genesis Rodriguez poses in sexy: 'Flaunt' Magazine Feature!

Genesis Rodriguez poses in sexy lingerie for a photo spread in Flaunt Magazine‘s Issue 120.

Here is what the 24-year-old Casa de Mi Padre actress had to share with the mag:

On her new Spanish language flick: “I feel like Will [Ferrell] was really doing his Will thing. I didn’t know whether to take [my character] seriously or funny. I made that decision [to play it straight] on my own.”

On her experience doing telanovelas: “I’m bilingual, so I’ve always known the difference [between overacting and unexaggerated acting]. Radio acting, everything was about the voice, and that morphed into telenovelas. I came here and I met a lot of actors who are
underplaying. Personally, I think a lot of actors are toning it down way too much. Because I’m Latin, I’m a passionate person as is, so I have a little bit of leeway. Watching Audrey Hepburn makes me happy. She’s not afraid. She shouted. It’s like a performance. Obviously, there’s a beauty in the understatement; there is a reality. [For me], it’s difficult. To me, being Latina, making it big is easy.”

On her role on the telenovela Dona Barbara: ““In the first episode, my character didn’t know how to read or write. I was very animalistic. I would look at people like an animal would. Dude, if I ever have to be a savage, I know how to do it. By the end, I was a very fine lady.”
Click Like Button for updates inFacebook orJoin Us FREEto Get Blog Updates To Your Mail Inbox

Do you like this? You can subscribe daily updates via RSS feed or Email. Here is RSS Feed. For email subscription simply enter your email address in the box below.

Daily updates will reach your email once a day. Delivered by FeedBurner

Tags:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...